A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch. 7000 series aluminum and stronger cover glass. An A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture. A 12MP iSight camera with Live Photos. Touch ID. Faster LTE and Wi-Fi.1 Long battery life.2 And iOS 11 and iCloud. All in a smooth, continuous unibody design. This phone is pre-owned.
Buying an unlocked
Unlocked phones are becoming a popular choice here in the U.S. Why? Because nothing beats the freedom of an unlocked phone when it comes to choice of models, carriers or plans.
What is an unlocked smartphone? An unlocked smartphone is a phone that isn’t tied to a specific carrier or contract. Therefore, you have the freedom to shop for the latest phones and plans as often — or as infrequently — as you like. Plus, they don’t come preloaded with numerous carrier applications that that take up space on your phone. And when it comes to international travel, unlocked phones can’t be beat.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion
- Talk Time up to 14 Hrs
- A9 chip with 64-bit architecture
- iOS 11
- 12MP rear-facing camera and 5MP front-facing camera
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 5.44″ x 2.64″ x 0.28″ 5.04oz
- Apple EarPods with Remote Mic
- Lightning to USB Cable